Two campgrounds, two atmospheres
The familycamping gets a new location in the hills of Floreffe. A camping for families and campers that search tranquillity.
Manu and his little team welcome you and everyone can stay at his own pace and use all facilities:
- A large parkingspace next to the camping
- A shuttle that brings you to the entrance of the festival (1km)
- A place for camping cars
- A cooking island
- Food trucks
- Oxfam ontbijt
- A small bar
- Children’s animation
The partycamping lays at the shore of the river Sambre and is perfect for those who want to party. The camping is managed with help of the organisation Les 4 Elements. You can find an information booth, First Aid, Bistrot, wastebins, showers, toilets, drinking water. An open stage where you can perform your own music. An extraordinary atmosphere! A team of animators are present 24hours to take care of you. Oxfam organizes an “organic, faitrade” breakfast with local products. On Saturday and Sunday from 9am-12pm and on Friday a reduced version.
Oxfam organizes “organic fair trade breakfasts with local products” on Saturday and Sunday on both campsites between 9am and 12.30pm.
You can use the cooking island to cook or heat your meal in all safety. The party camping is opposite of the bar. Les jeunes CSC welcome you on Thursdaynight from 6pm till 9pm and all noons during the festival from 12pm-3pm. There is the possiblity to use the barbecue and microwave. This is an original manner for Les Jeunes CSC to take care of young people. They are around at the two campings.
More information soon available.
We invite you to read the rules of camping (see french version)
ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Aerosols (deodorant, hairspray, shaving cream, etc..), Barbecues, torches, candles, juggling with fire, gas cylinders for domestic use, etc.. Gas Only campsites are allowed under the rules of use.
- The glass containers (bottles, pots, jars, crates of beer, etc..). Be sure to transfer the contents in plastic containers.
A number of places at the familycamping are reserved for camping-cars. You can buy the places at the familycamping and you will get access to all facilities (showers and toilets)
- Camping-cars : to be parked in the reserved areas.
- Caravan : The caravans can be parked in the zone “camping-cars” and the car can be parked in the zone next to it.
All vehicels that are no camping cars must be placed at the other parking.
- There will be no water or electricity for that.
- Parking is allowed from Thursday 6pm to Monday 10am
- The instructions for this zone and the camping are the same.
Camping-cars zone is sold-out. We do not accept any reservation.
We kindly ask you to read this reglementation attentively, this is important for everyone’s safety. Here you have the link RÈGLEMENT CAMPING 2016
- Aerosols, and all types of deodorants in spray, shaving gel, hairspray,...
BBQ’s, torches, candles, juggling with fire, gasfires for homemade cooking.
- Only allowed are gasfires for camping if the rules are respected.
Glass (bottles, pots, candles, …)
- The list with other prohibited objects you’ll find in the règlement camping
Other possiblities for accomodation
A list of other possible places to stay (hotels, guesthouses,..) You’ll find by clicking this link la carte du Pays des Vallées.